Everyone does it every day - consciously or unconsciously: communicating, presenting, negotiating, arguing, discussing, debating, organizing…
In addition to professional skills, soft skills are of particular importance in everyday working life. For example, it is not only professional competence that is decisive while presenting, but more often the ability to convince and win others for an idea.
This is where good preparation is half the battle. Our trainings, which are specially tailored to practical requirements, prepare you for challenges in everyday working life and expand your existing skills. They bring participants personally forward so they can more effectively contribute to the success of their company.
From argumentation to time management, we offer a wide range of seminars. Methodologically, these seminars are characterized by a great variety. Simulations, group work, practical case work, etc. enable practice-oriented learning. Personal feedback helps to reflect and, if necessary, change behaviors.
Seminars in the area of personality and communication are often, quite rightly, classics. They are suitable for career starters to build up practical and methodological knowledge and offer experienced employees the opportunity to further develop these key abilities.
All offers in the open seminar area can also be carried out in-house.
Managers and employees of all levels
- We clarify with you the initial situation and target status.
- Together with you, we identify existing strengths and resources as well as the future requirements/situations that the participants should be able to cope with.
- We develop a diversified seminar of meaningful successive elements, in which "the state of the art" and behavior are trained, which also takes into account the seminar goals.
- Together, we select the most suitable methods from our wide range of services.
- We prepare practical situations for the participants for the seminar and work on them during the seminar.
- Together, we evaluate the results of the development program on the basis of the participants' practical requirements.
- High practical relevance, direct benefit in everyday work life
- High motivation of all participants
- Essential individual qualification for the respective function in everyday operation